1. Dental Hygienist
A dental hygienist doesn’t require any special degree, just good experience in a dental office. They usually work side-by-side with a dentist.
- Average Annual Income : $67,340
- Top 10% : $93,000 (Experienced)
2. Commercial Pilot
To be a commercial pilot, you just need proper training from a certified school (and quite a bit of training hours). You can earn a handsome earning from this position.
- Average Annual Income : $66,000
- Top 10% : $120,500 (Experienced)
3. Detective and Criminal Investigator
This job or profession also doesn’t require any special qualifications or degrees. You have to be very sharp minded and clever thinker, nothing else.
- Average Annual Income : $62,000
- Top 10% : $99,900 (Experienced)
4. Real Estate Broker
This trade profession based only on PR and active information about your around. You can earn a good amount by just guiding a person to his destination property.
- Average Annual Income : $55,700
- Top 10% : $166,000 (Experienced)
5. Funeral Director
You don’t need to have any special degree for the eligibility of this post. He is the person who involved in the business of funeral rites. Their common tasks often include embalming and burial or cremation of the dead, and also the arrangements of the actual funeral ceremony.
- Average Annual Income : $54,300
- Top 10% : $94,000 (Experienced)